HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  ArcadeArcade  RegisterRegister  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  Log inLog in  

Share | 

What is ur favirote brand of vicales.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stewie

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Charater Sheet
Contest Champion:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: What is ur favirote brand of vicales.   Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:42 pm

Mine are Honda and Polaris Dirtbikes and 4-whellers and i like the GMC 1-ton duramac 4-door truck i like the lifted 4x4 chevy trucks i have a 1979 4x4 chevy stepside and yeah i dont like ford and doges.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

PostSubject: Re: What is ur favirote brand of vicales.   Tue Dec 11, 2007 10:01 pm

Oh wow.... That's is ...... amazing.... well not really.... you made me forget! but it includes Honda. something, something and a motorbike! forgot!
Back to top Go down
Stewie

Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2007-12-01

Charater Sheet
Contest Champion:
0/0  (0/0)

PostSubject: Re: What is ur favirote brand of vicales.   Fri Dec 28, 2007 11:53 am

i dont like Forin cars to i like the honda dirt bikes and 4-whellers cause my freind just got a new 1 and i was driving a freind kawaski and we were mud riding and we both had water above the front rack and my 4-wheller died in the middle and my friend had to pull me out i was stuck in the middle of the pond with water over the front and back rack with a huge dog box on the back floting the worst we have been in was 2 days ago and we got it home tor it down got the water out of the engine and then put it back to gether and went on and during all of this the Honday Pulled me out drug me home and was the only 1 running and now the kalasukie is running but im not ridding it eny more i wish my parents would buy me a brand new Honda or Polaris 4-wheller so i can go have some more fun im probally the most stupid 1 in the group i do the stupides things why they all stand back and watch but yeah i oly like the Honday off road vicalles no cars and i hat forin cars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is ur favirote brand of vicales.   

Back to top Go down

What is ur favirote brand of vicales.
Page 1 of 1